|The InfraCal Filtometers are filter based infrared analyzers that|
deliver the precision and accuracy necessary for quantitative mid-IR measurements. The InfraCal Filtometer provides cost-effective, portable measurement technology wherever it is required, in the field, or in the lab. Its user-friendly interface allows the operator to efficiently run samples and receive the results in under one minute.
A Powerful Quantitative Analytical Tool!
- Fast - results in less then 30 seconds
- Up to six times more affordable than alternative instrumentation
- Portable --6.5 x 6.5 x 5 inches (165 x 165 x 127mm) in size,
can be battery operated
- Lightweight --less than 5 lbs
- Easy to use --no knowledge of infrared techniques needed
- Direct readout in desired units--microprocessor develops and
stores calibration data
- No moving parts
- Less sensitivity to ambient changes -the two-element pyroelectric detectors with narrow band pass filters for analytical and reference wavelengths are less sensitive to temperature or moisture changes, have improved optical and signal-to-noise performance over single element detectors and do not require cooling
- USB or RS-232 connections