InfraSpec VFA-IR Spectrometer
The InfraSpec VFA-IR Spectrometer a rugged and portable filter based mid-infrared spectrometer. Spectral, quantitative or material verification analysis for a wide variety of materials can be performed on-site, in the production area or in the field. It is ideal for repetitive process analysis applications by non-technical personnel.
The patented design utilizes a linear variable filter (LVF) attached to a detector array. It has no moving parts or optical path exposed to air making is rugged, compact, portable and economical. The simple interface and spectral capabilities make it ideal for repetitive lab or on-site use on a variety of samples including biofuels, films and chemicals.
- Fast - results in less than 60 seconds
- Portable - 6.0 x 6.5 x 2.75 inches (152 x 165 x 70 mm) can
be battery operated, less than 5 lbs.
- Easy to use - no knowledge of infrared techniques needed
- Spectral analysis - full function mode for detail spectral analysis
- No moving parts - rugged and dependable
- USB or RS-232 with dedicated software
- Application research assistance available
The InfraSpec VFA-IR Spectrometer can be customized for your specific analysis. Contact our applications personnel to assist you in selecting the appropriate spectral range and sample handling stage for your application. Applications include: